Friday, March 11, 2011
Versatile Blogger Award!
How fun! I was presented this award by BlackSheepBeadery & BlackmagicStudio, two wonderful teammates and talented artisans from the Etsy Dlisters group. The purpose of this award is to show your favorite bloggers that you like their posts & are happy to follow plus to add some info about yourself that your readers can get know you better.
The rules are:
1. Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell 7 Random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 15 new found bloggers.
4. Contact each blogger you want to pass the award on to and let them know you've done so, and 5. Let the giver of your award know you accept it.
RANDOM Facts About Me
1. Im actually a diehard gamer on rehab (WoW anyone?)
2. I enjoy watching cartoons with my little son, but like Im addicted to the Disney Channel
3. At 13, I won 1st place on Level 2 of Italian Language proficiency on National Academic testing, making it the first time ever won in Florida (most of the time medal prizes are in New York or New Jersey) and for a non-native or descendant. LOL
4. I have won medals for swimming and tennis from when I was in teen tournaments
5. I designed my first logo at 14, for my dad's building developer company :)
6. I looooove jewelry, but not necessarily fine metals but
bijoux and organic materials pieces, Im becoming a collector
7. I was born here in the USA, born I was raised almost my entire life in Vargas, Venezuela.
Here is the list of blogs I chose to pass this award along to: